Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: An occasion for self-inventory

From: rhogan@chaph.usc.edu (Ron Hogan)
Date: 13 Dec 1993 09:47:51 -0800
Subject: Re: An occasion for self-inventory
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: rhogan@chaph.usc.edu

jorn@MCS.COM (Jorn Barger) writes:

>If my Prodigy-parody didn't make this entirely clear, let me state that
>the reason I object to my words being used in the FAQ is that *I do not
>recommend this group to anyone*.  I more often warn people off this group.

>When I wrote the FAQ (by no means an assemblage of pre-existing text),
>the situation here seemed much more promising, but I feel that those
>words now only serve to mislead newcomers... and it's newcomers that
>I'm primarily addressing now...

Excuse me, but I have used the phrases "let me state", "I do not", and
"I feel that" in several posts and I seriously disapprove of your using
them without my permission.  Not to mention that I bought the word
"indissoluble" in a auction at Sotheby's last year.

ObKate: God, I really really hope she's on 120 Minutes next week...
that would be neat.

Ron