Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-52 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Bush to be on MTV 120 Minutes Next Week (Tentative)

From: wald@remus.rutgers.edu (Rob W)
Date: 13 Dec 93 16:55:13 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Bush to be on MTV 120 Minutes Next Week (Tentative)
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

hoyme@src.honeywell.com (Ken Hoyme) writes:

>The announcer on 120 Minutes just mentioned that he hopes that Kate will
>be interviewed on next week's show.  This was as he was introducing the
>video for "Rubberband Girl".  (12:12AM CST was the mention.)

  I saw the Rubberband Girl video on MTV sometime last week. On
Alternative Nation I think. It was MUCH better than the Eat the
Music video, which I thought was boring*. Its not a great song
(but then its not a great album (IMHAHAO)), but its not that bad.
At least it has some energy.

* Other than the inherent excitement of seeing Kate in action, of course.

  Someone should try to get her on IRC. Does anyone have an account set
up for her in absentia? Maybe we could loan her a cellular portable
if someone brings it up at one of these signings. (No, I don't
have a cellular portable).