Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Q picture

From: mk59200@ruskorastas.cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1993 13:38:56 GMT
Subject: Re: Q picture
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@peippo.cs.tut.fi (#Kotilo NEWS system )

    > Hi!  I finally picked up the December issue of Q magazine with
    > Kate on the cover, and while reading it last night I discovered
    > that there in the feature of pictures of musicians taken by
    > their fans was a picture of Kate at the KonvenTion!

    > I didn't recall this having been mentioned before, so...

This has been discussed earlier, but nobody has yet answerd if Kate
_really_ drinks snakebites :-) (isn't that Guinnes and cider or
something like that?) Maybe somebody could ask this extremely
important question at Tower Records :-)

This picture, the cover and three pictures from the interview are
available from ftp.uwp.edu.

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi