Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Q picture

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1993 18:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Q picture
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

I finally picked up the December issue of Q magazine with Kate on the cover,
and while reading it last night I discovered that there in the feature of
pictures of musicians taken by their fans was a picture of Kate at the
KonvenTion!  I didn't recognize the name of the contributor, but it was
taken out back at the bar, and is quite a nice candid casual shot.

The other picture of Kate in that section was simply the worst picture of
*anybody* I've ever seen, myself included.  Gack.

I didn't recall this having been mentioned before, so...

Meredith
meth@delphi.com

P.S.  To all who are going to NYC, look for me- I'll be the short one in the
light blue denim jack and red plaid sneakers. :)