Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Never Forever?

From: uli@zoodle.RoBIN.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 22:24:00 +0100
Subject: Re: Never Forever?
To: mjn@oregon.uoregon.edu (Mike Neuburger)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: UUCP Pollaccount <esfra@marian.RoBIN.de>

> I was in a local record shop the other day, and saw something in their box

> set display case that was some kind of K.B. set.  She was in a somewhat "
> sultry" pose on the cover, and I think the title was something like "Never

> Forever", or words to that effect?  I was rushing out in a hurry and didn't

> have time to check it out.  Any ideas what this is?

Yep, that should be the "Never Forever" boxed set which contains

- a UK "Never for Ever" CD
- a poster
- a t-shirt
- a postcard
- a numbered (nnn/1500) certificate
- and a 48 page color (not all pages) LP-sized photo book

A similar set (A Lioness At Heart) exists for the Lionhearts album.

Bye,

Uli

--
There are many Gods, but there is only one Steven Jobs - Doug Waldron
There are many Goddesses, but there is only one Kate Bush - ? - Bernd Driegert