Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: A reader's guide to periodical literature

From: P D Fitzgerald-Morris <s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 23:18:51 GMT
Subject: Re: A reader's guide to periodical literature
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9312061549.AA06239@bugs.TQS.COM> steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:

>o  I almost like the new issue of Homeground - nary one of those oh-so-
>   sensitive line drawings that I also hate when I go to art shows in
>   SF conventions.  Not enough photos, though.  Why isn't someone stalking
>   Kate the way they stalk Princess Di?

Thanks Steve. Issue 50, just gone to the press, has photos of Kate at the
London Film Fest. She don't often appear in public, so opportunities are
few. Our trusty lensman Paul Camileri does his very best however, and travels
the length of the country at the very suggestion of Kate showing up. I expect
he's figuring out how to get to the US as we speak!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH