Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-51 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "USENET News System" <news@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1993 19:05:20 -0500
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: mcjenkin@iroquois.. (mcjenkin)
Subject: Re:  Tower records gift
Sender: news@usenet.ucs.indiana.edu (USENET News System)
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1993 00:05:15 GMT

In article <9312071732.tn104331@aol.com> silo@aol.com writes:
> Just a thought: Anyone wanting to get on Kate's good side by bringing
> a gift might try a package of cigarettes, whatever brand she usually
> smokes.  My brain says "Silk Cuts" for some reason.  Not that I smoke
> myself or generally encourage others to; I just thought it might help
> Kate get through the evening better.

(stuff deleted...)

I would probably refrain from doing this just because I'm not sure her bad
habit is supposed to be common public knowledge (although it's well known
amoung us hounds.)  Giving her cigarettes might cause some discomfort.
Plus where ya gonna buy silk cuts anyway?

I just seem to remember reading somewhere in the Garden that Kate makes
sure not to light up when publicity cameras are nearby.  Perhaps flowers
would be better?  I dunno.

Kate J.