Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

_*NEEDED:RIDE TO NEW YORK, from western Mass:FOR APEX*_

From: elf@titan.ucs.umass.edu (Michael Feuell)
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1993 19:08:09 -0500
Subject: _*NEEDED:RIDE TO NEW YORK, from western Mass:FOR APEX*_
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

It would mean the world to my friend Krys if she coulld get to this
Tower Records thing on Thursday. (Actually, she thinks that she should
get there Wednesday night.)

Her car won't make it more than a few miles, she could drive to UMass or
Springfield Mass. Or perhaps even farther.

Is there anyone out there who might be able to take, at least her?

in an aside note, I also am looking for a ride, but it's more important
that she finds one.

COME ON UMASS! I KNOW THERE'S KT FANS HERE TOO!

michaelf

writing for Krystine Feuell
(founder APeX, Afficianados Progressive eXcellence, cable tv show)