Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-50 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Questions?

From: nessus@twitch.mit.edu (Douglas Alan)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 21:05:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Questions?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@media.mit.edu (USENET News System)

In article <Pine.3.05.9312031530.A23103-b100000@atlas.cs.upei.ca> fmcquarr@upei.ca (Fiona McQuarrie) writes:

> To take up her time with pre-planned sets of questions is, IMHO,
> unduly selfish and rather unfair to those also taking their time to
> wait in line but who are not involved in the exercise.

I'm sure that all those people waiting in line will be happier to know
that all the people in front of them are instead taking up Kate's time
with "I've been a fan of yours since 1903, Kate.  You're the greatest?
When will you tour?  I missed your first concert tour because I
couldn't afford the plane ticket to England back then, but everyone
would love it if you would tour again.  All my friends think I'm
weird, but I think your the greatest.  Wow, wow, wow, unbelievable!"

   <nessus@mit.edu>