Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in NY - what about the West?

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1993 13:58:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Kate in NY - what about the West?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Will Her Sacredness stoop to conquer the West Coast?  If she'd only
waited till January I could have gone to NY on an overnighter . . .

Possibility of movie premier while she's in U.S.?

Everyone keep your eyes peeled!  Too bad we don't know where she's
staying -- we could bombard her with roses!

Karen N.  kln@crl.com

P.S.  Any Bay Area residents willing to take one of my collection items
to NY to be autographed please contact me.  Damn, how frustrating!