Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Q Magazine Again

From: smith drt <p0070421@cs3.oxford-brookes.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 93 19:38:36 GMT
Subject: Q Magazine Again
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Just as an addendum to my last posting Q magazine have a list of what is in
their opinion the years top 50 albums. I'm afraid KaTe's The Red Shoes isn't
in the list anywhere. Either she released it too late for it to be included
or they've ignored it. Either way the should be flayed alive and then have
hot oils poured into their gaping wounds. However they did include the
following.
Bjork - Debut
Sheryl Crow - Tuesdat Night Music Club
Liz Phair - Exile In Guyville
PJ Harvey - Rid Of Me

David

"Kathy, I'm lost," I said, though | David RT Smith
she was sleeping. I'm empty and   | Oxford Brookes University
aching and I don't know why.      | Computer Services             0
                                  | Gypsy Lane                   - -
S + G                             | Headington                    |<