Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: the new _Pulse!_

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 93 11:21:33 -0800
Subject: Re: the new _Pulse!_
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <199311281948.LAA11345@elaine19.Stanford.EDU> you write:

>If you haven't got it, get it!   8-)

I got it!  _Pulse!_ is Tower Records' in-store magazine, although
some newsstands sell it for a price.  The new issue has Kate on the
cover -- she looks almost unrecognizable, I think.  There is also an
interview, and a recap of the albums of her career.  In my younger
days I would have typed in the interview, but now I'm old and tired.
Tower Records is a pretty big chain, so there must be someone out
there who wants to type it in.

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov