Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Recent Interviews Posted

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 93 18:53 CST
Subject: Re: Recent Interviews Posted
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Chris here,

Karen Newcombe askes:
>Has anyone kept a running tab of what interviews have been posted?  Kevin
>Hendryx forwarded a packet of xeroxes from a friend in the UK and I am
>willing to type in those which haven't appeared yet.  The most
>interesting at this point is one with Del which does a track-by-track of
>the album and discusses some of the musical motivations behind methods of
>recording, instrumentation choices, etc.  I vaguely remember an interview
>with Del being posted earlier but I don't think it was this one, which is
>from "Future Music" magazine.

   The Future Music interview has already been transcribed and posted,
all except for a few bits that were impossible to scan. Nobody has
transcribed the Pulse yet. Great pictures and fairly good article.
Post your intention to transcribe or scan the article, if you plan to,
before doing so. One or two interviews have been posted by different
sources unaware that someone else had already done it or was currently
doing so. We wouldn't want anyone to wear their fingers out for no
good reason.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)