Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Bjork (Non-Kate!)

From: sk2@doc.ic.ac.uk (Simon Kinsella)
Date: 30 Nov 1993 15:33:11 -0000
Subject: Bjork (Non-Kate!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

---------------------------------------
HEALTH WARNING:  Non-Kate Post follows:
---------------------------------------
hi

I haven't read this group for a couple of months (!) so if I drag up old
threads/news then forgive me.

I was just wondering what people here thought of Bjork. I bought Debut a
couple of weeks ago and after some initial reservations I now think it is
brilliant. Her voice is certainly not technically perfect, but I love it all
the more for that reason. I used to *hate* Play Dead (on the radio) but now
I think it is simply amazing (the lyrics... ). I could go on, but I won't
since you are probably wanting to read a more Kate-esque post ;-)

Any thoughts?

Simon Kinsella (sk2@doc.ic.ac.uk)
Department of Computing, Imperial College, London.
There's definately definately definately no logic....