Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-49 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Upcoming Sarah Concert - Philly

From: "Anthony J. Goldstein" <tg1g+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1993 00:08:49 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Upcoming Sarah Concert - Philly
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: Really-Deep-Thoughts@gradient.cis.upenn.edu

Hello...

	I'm not sure if this is news or not, but while I was home for
Thanksgiving last weekend, I saw some news about an upcoming concert
featuring Sarah McLachlan.  She's not headlining the show; there are
several other acts there.

	The show is being billed as an "All Acoustic" benefit show.  It's being
held at Egypt, which is one of the nightclubs on Delaware Avenue in
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  Tickets are only $15.  The bill for the
night includes acoustic performances by Sarah McLachlan, Cowboy Junkies,
Teenage Fanclub, Catherine Wheel, and Live  (There might be one other
act.  My memory's slipping).   The date for the show is Wednesday,
December 15th.  Doors open at 8:00 PM,  show starts at 9:00.   You need
to be 21 to get in.

	Sounds like it should be quite a show...   I've already got a pair of
tickets for it;  now I just need to find somebody to go with...

-- tg1g@andrew.cmu.edu                     "The Dark Jew of Death"