Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Box sets? We got 'em!

From: <ecurrent@io.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1993 15:51:23 -0500
Subject: Box sets? We got 'em!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Good news, people... after my posting yesterday, where I mentioned EMI
Canada's claims that "This Woman's Work" would soon be back in print, I did a
bit of digging and found that two of our distributors here in Canada have a
*very* limited supply of these babies available.  I don't know if these are a
new pressing, or if they're just leftovers, but I suppose it doesn't really
matter - at least I know for sure that they exist!

Anyway, here's the deal... The CD Bar will be getting 10 copies of "TWW", and
I'll be trying to track down more if necessary.  And I'm giving all you lucky
people on gaffa the first crack at 'em.  The cost will be $160 CDN (that's
around $120 US) plus shipping (I don't know the cost for sure, but I'd guess
it to be between $5 and $10).  We won't be taking any email orders for this,
though, just phone orders (or walk-ins for those of you in the Toronto area).
A credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or AmEx) is necessary for all phone orders -
sorry, no CODs.  The phone numbers are...

(416) 977-6863 - Phone
(416) 977-6865 - Fax (include name, address, phone #, and credit card info)
1-800-663-1616 - Toll free order line (North America only)

Mention that you read about it on the Net, too.  It won't get you a discount
or anything, but it makes me look better to the boss since I suggested
accepting email orders in the first place. :-)

Greg