Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

thanksgiving surprise!

From: jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 93 14:15:50 -0500
Subject: thanksgiving surprise!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I'd heard "Eat the Music" on the radio a couple of times on WHFS here in
DC, but that was a while ago.

Just now I heard "Rubberband Girl" for the first time.  Announced as "brand
new music from Kate Bush."  'Twas nice to hear.

For those wondering, WHFS is 99.1 in the DC/Baltimore/Annapolis vicinity.

Jeff

|Jeffrey C. Burka     | "When I look in the mirror, I see a little clearer/ |
|SAFH Lite [tm]       |  I am what I am and you are you too./  Do you like  |
|jeffy@syrinx.umd.edu |  what you see?  Do you like yourself?"  --N. Cherry |