Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@watserv1.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 93 10:05:25 -0500
To: watmath!rec-music-gaffa@watserv1.uwaterloo.ca

Newsgroups: rec.music.marketplace,rec.music.gaffa
From: bmaraldo@watserv1.uwaterloo.ca (Commander Brett Maraldo)
Subject: Boxed Kate Bush For Sale
Sender: news@watserv1.uwaterloo.ca
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 15:05:18 GMT

	Hi. I have a boxed set of Kate's 'This Woman's Work' Boxed set
that includes all her full length albums up to and including 'The Sensual
WOrld' as well as two cassettes of unreleased stuff (some very cool stuff
on these)!. It comes with a glossy picture book and a set of neat stickers
of the logo. All are in mint condition. Three of the tapes have been played
once, one about 3 times and the rest never at all. These are cassettes by
the way. I'd like to get $50US for this. The whole thing is mint!

brett maraldo

--
               --------     Unit 36 Research     ---------
	                "Alien Technology Today"