Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-48 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Line, The Cross and The Curve on video

From: mk59200@matkijarastas.cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1993 12:51:01 GMT
Subject: Re: The Line, The Cross and The Curve on video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@peippo.cs.tut.fi (#Kotilo NEWS system )

    > However, when I contacted Novercia a guy told me that they were
    > not releasing it on video yet and were looking for other outlets
    > - presumably a cinema run. He said he might be able to give me
    > more details in a couple of weeks.

Are they going to send the film to other film festivals? IMHO, the
Tampere International Short Film Festival would be the _ideal_ place
to show it :-). Seriously, KaTe is _very_ popular here, TRS is doing
better on the album charts here than in the UK or apparently anywhere
else. Maybe you could give a hint to the Novercia guy?

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi