Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Crowded House

From: ***SEMPSY*** <cmh205@cck.coventry.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 11:44:53 GMT
Subject: Crowded House
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

This is a studio album, and it is better than 'Woodface' if that is any ind
indication of its quality.Tim Finn is not on the album,but he has recently
released a solo album 'Before And After' which is quite good.A new member has
replaced Tim, his name is Mark Blake(I think!).This album was released in the
UK on the 11th of October,so far 2 singles have been released.The first was
'Distant Sun' and the second is currently in the charts and is called 'Nails
In My Feet'.Try and get the album on import if you can,especially if the
release has been delayed stateside.Incidently I saw them live in Birmingham
last week and they were brilliant,playing a varied set including 'One Step
Ahead' from the Split Enz days.
Andy Semple