Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Spotlight on Sarah

From: Les <WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 23:44:12 EST
Subject: Spotlight on Sarah
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

MuchMusic had their spotlight on Sarah McLachlan tonight......I believe that
they are showing CD covers beside the song title before each video now...nice
touch.  Anyway, the videos shown were Vox, Ben's Song, Path of Thorns (Terms),
Into the Fire, and Possession.  Snippets of interviews were shown between
videos....interesting stuff....she also comes close to putting down her early
material.

hmmmmmm I wonder what Tori Amos will say about LE in a few years.....

Les