Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate?

From: Les <WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 17:17:16 EST
Subject: Kate?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

...someone asked what was on the Canadian CD.....a colour section of the  album
cover.

Last night I saw the U.S. video for "Rubberband Girl" on MuchMusic.  I like som
e of the imagery but in the end, it seemed like a commercial for The Line, the
Cross and the Curve.  The Canadian/UK version is much better.

It was interesting how the VJ, Erica Ehm introduced the video...."In this next
set we have Jann Arden and Sarah McLachlan....Jane Siberry and Tori Amos could
probably have been included but all of them were influenced by this lady.  She
began recording at aged 16.....(blah blah blah)...so we begin with Kate Bush
and Rubberband Girl.

Les