Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

ARRGH! Kirsty MacColl & Aimee Mann touring at wrong time!

From: ed@wente.llnl.gov (Ed Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 93 12:58:15 -0800
Subject: ARRGH! Kirsty MacColl & Aimee Mann touring at wrong time!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well, it turns out that Kirsty MacColl will be in San Francisco
next Sunday night (Nov. 28) and Aimee Mann will be there the next
day -- or maybe the other way around.  Both will be at Slim's,
I think.  But I can't go, because that's the end of my Thanksgiving
trip, something I've been planning for since September!  I'm not
getting back until that Monday night, too late to see either of
those shows.  ARRGH.  I'll be in L.A. for Thanksgiving, so anybody
know of dates for these artists down there?

Ed
ed@wente.llnl.gov