Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Moments of Pleasure

From: nbc@inf.rl.ac.uk
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 93 14:02:59 GMT
Subject: Moments of Pleasure
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I am sure others will mention this, but Moments of Pleasure got a short
play on the ITV chart show programme on Saturday morning. They cut the
song and the video before the last verse so we just saw the bits with
Kate spinning round - taken straight from the film.

The single debuted at 35 in their chart. I did not hear whether it got
into the BBC chart on Sunday.

Neil
--
Neil Calton                          UUCP:   ..!mcsun!ukc!rlinf!nbc
Informatics Department,              NSFNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk