Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Flamebait! Over here!

From: Tree of Schnopia <as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1993 21:39:48 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Flamebait! Over here!
To: as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Tree of Schnopia)
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds), ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu (Ecto)

You know...

...I've been listening to TRS quite a bit recently, and I just put on TSW...

...and the latter seems to this poor misguided soul to run circles around
the former.  Go figure.

Drewcifer, who really is just making an observation and not looking for
flames
--
Andrew D. Simchik, as010b@uhura.cc.rochester.edu, Tree of Schnopia
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY