Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-47 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: who is Ken ?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 93 09:30 MET
Subject: Re: who is Ken ?
To: proussel@pdx144.intel.com (Patrice Roussel)
Cc: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> 	Trivia for Kate's fans, I am sure. Does anybody know what G.O.C.

> (J.O.C.?) means, in the song Ken? And, basically, what the song is about.

Another new addition to the FAQ:

     Ken
     The Confrontation
     One Last Look Around The House Before We Go
        These three peaces appeared in the soundtrack to the half hour
        British TV programme "The Comic Strip Presents... G.L.C". GLC
        stands for Greater London Council, and Ken is the main person in the
        film - he (successfully or not? Watch the film!) tries to win over
        the previous head of the GLC, a Thatcheresque lady...

Bye,

Uli