Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HoL Questions

From: gehollinden@sdrc.com (David Hollinden)
Date: 16 Nov 93 17:59:47 GMT
Subject: HoL Questions
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@heimdall.sdrc.com

I was listening to the previous Kate albums in preparation for buying
TRS, and I realized I have a few questions about Hounds of Love (forgive
me if these are FAQs, but I haven't seen the FAQ file for a while):

1.  Does anyone have the words for the spoken part at the end of Jig of Life?
2.  Can anyone recommend other music or musicians that have
    the same general "feel" as Jig of Life?
3.  Is Cloudbusting based on an actual historical event?

Thanks!

--
David Hollinden               |  The only organized political party with a
david.hollinden@sdrc.com      |  Christian vision of morality is the