Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

120 Min: KT, DCD, Bettie Serveert

From: Alex Gibbs <arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1993 01:13:09 -0700
Subject: 120 Min: KT, DCD, Bettie Serveert
To: ecto@ns1.rutgers.EDU, gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu

For those who get the pacific coast feed of MTV you still have a chance of
catching those 3 artists on 120 Minutes.  I've seen videos from them all
on 120 Minutes before so they may not be new.

TRS is no longer on the MTV Alternative top 10.
DCD is at #6.
---
AlexGibbs arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.edu |\| | (~, |-| ~|~ |-| /-\ \/\/ |<
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely
foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Douglas Adams
"Without the pain there'd be no learning.              \ / Constellation of the
 Without the hurting we'd never change."               / \  Heart  <Kate Bush>
"Have you ever seen a picture of Jesus laughing? Mmm, do   \   Why Should I
 you think He had a beautiful smile?  A smile that healed."  \  Love You?