Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-46 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Shoes posters in the Bay area

From: briarpatch!billy@uunet.UU.NET (Billy Green)
Date: Fri, 12-Nov-93 13:43:33 pst
Subject: Red Shoes posters in the Bay area
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

For those of you who might have missed my previous offer, here's the
story:  I had a chance to order the British subway posters for Rubberband
Girl for myself at wholesale.  If I just ordered one or two, the shipping
costs would have been more than the cost of the posters.  So, I ordered
ten and offered the extras to the net at my cost.

Well, the "Red Shoes" subway poster came in today.  It is also 40" X 60"
and is primarily black with the album cover artwork.  The bottom of the
poster reads:

    "Kate Bush
     The Red Shoes
     features Rubberband Girl plus 11 new tracks"

Like the Rubberband Girl posters, these are not bootlegs or reprints.
They are imported.  The artwork is clean and the paper is very nice

If you live in the Bay area and want one of these for your very own,
I will sell it to you at what it cost me.  These are slightly more
expensive than Rubberband Girl was, but they are individually rolled
and sleeved.

The only snag is this:  I do not have the time or materials to mail
or ship these huge things.  So if you want one, you have to come to my
house to pick it up.

Also, I still have a couple of Rubberband Girl posters that were not
picked up (Jon & Tamar: Are you reading this?).  These two requests came
to me via email but I think that my responses might not have been received.
When trying to reach me, the phone is always more reliable than email.
If I've not heard from Jon or Tamar by 11/19, these two posters will go
up for sale again - first come, first served.

Billy Green
(415) 552-1289 (h)       (415) 781-6777 (w)
briarpatch!billy@lever.lever.com   or   briarpatch!billy@boo.pacbell.com

"Who says you can't have it all?"	--Michelob
"You can't have it all."		--Kate Bush