Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Which Album?

From: rurfin04@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Rural Finance Group)
Date: 12 Nov 1993 18:16:09 GMT
Subject: Re: Which Album?
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <2c08vm$k9@crocus.csv.warwick.ac.uk> phpac@csv.warwick.ac.uk (Mr G J
 Errington) writes:
>Can anybody remind me which of the KB albums has the song on it that starts
>with a car door shutting and footsteps that move from one speaker to the
>other.  I think its the Hounds of Love am I right?
>
>--
>Graham Errington   phpac@uk.ac.warwick.csv

The song is  _All We Ever Look For_ from Never ForEver.  And the part
comes near the end, the car door shuts, the feet walk over to three different
doors and opens them (individually).  One door contains bird and animal noises
(I think), one door contains an audience applauding, and one contains some
sort of chanting.  Then Kate begins to sing again:  "All we ever look for..."

Lori K.

The whims that we're weeping for our parents would be beaten for.