Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

AIMEE MANN TIX - ANY TAKERS??

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Nov 93 11:15:13 EST
Subject: AIMEE MANN TIX - ANY TAKERS??
To: <ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu>, <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

This message is directed towards anyone in the Chicago
vicinity... feel free to skip it if you're not.

Last week I said I had 2 Aimee Mann Tickets for the Chicago
show on Monday, Nov. 22, at the Park West, 7:30pm.
The tickets are $12 apiece.  The Michael McDermott band is opening.

I received absolutely no mail or phone calls about this,
so I'd like to sweeten the offer.  There is no way I can use these
tickets at all, and I'd hate to just eat them.
So, I am opening the floor to any and all offers.

I will accept items for trade (CDs/tapes/posters/pins), cash, anything!
Basically, make me an offer.

Time is getting short.  If you have *any* desire to go to
this show and need two tickets, contact me right away and
we'll work something out.

-mjm
(mike mendelson)
(mjm@zylab.mhs.compuserve.com)