Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoes YAR (Yet Another Review)

From: pwh@bradley.bradley.edu (Pete Hartman)
Date: 10 Nov 1993 21:26:12 -0600
Subject: Re: The Red Shoes YAR (Yet Another Review)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

josh@phoenix.lehman.com (Josh Whitehouse) writes:
>Firstly, like every Kate album, a single listen is not enough!  A dozen
>listens is not enough!  You have to FEEL the album, and that takes time!

That's funny.

I loved Hounds, The Dreaming, and The Kick Inside the first time through.
I liked Never for Ever pretty well too.  I've never gotten to like Lionheart
or The Sensual World, no matter how many listens I've gone through.
--
Pete Hartman		       Bradley University	pwh@bradley.bradley.edu
                 I can clinically say "Yes, she is fucked up."