Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RE: NAFTA TWW Bonus!

From: "Ottis R." <BOYD@unb.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 12:32:10 GMT
Subject: RE: NAFTA TWW Bonus!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@unb.ca

In article <752875985.AA09711@Clone.his.com> allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett) writes:
>What if the border were open between the US and CANADA?

Supposedly, it already is -- we "hosers" have had a free trade
agreement with you "yanks" for a few years, you know.  One that your
House of Representatives really liked, apparently, since they voted
overwhelmingly in favour of it.  It seems of late (perhaps since its
inception) to be breaking down somewhat.

BTW, Canada is also involved in the new free trade agreement --
that's why they call it N(orth)A(merican)FTA.

>Caveats
>Considering what we have learned recently about the Canadian economy,
>all
>supplies are definitely limited.

What, exactly, have you learned, pray tell?    -- Ottis