Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-45 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Big Stripy Interpretation

From: engjs@wombat.newcastle.edu.au (James Smith)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 02:16:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Big Stripy Interpretation
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@seagoon.newcastle.edu.au

Jon, I like a lot of the parts of your interpretation, but I'm not sure
I agree with the overall picture.

> "don't want to hurt you baby/i only want to help you/i could be good for you"

I was under the impression that these were the lies that the song is
talking about.

Could it be that this song is about Kate's breakup with Del?

Jim
--
James J Smith             | One of the biggest obstacles to the future
School of Engineering     | of computing is C. C is the last attempt