Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

RED SHOE BOX in Stock Now!

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1993 11:34:43
Subject: RED SHOE BOX in Stock Now!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

The RED SHOES SHOE BOX is in stock now!
If you don't remember, this is an 'unauthorized' assemblage of:
Specially printed shoebox (Black w/ RED LETTERING) The box contains an inlay
that displays
1. The UK TRS CD (ss)
2. A TRS Pin!
3. A TRS T-shirt (black with red slippers + 'Kate Bush'!!)

We have a few extras after pre-orders are filled. We can hold the price to
$59.95 until we have to restock again, then the price will rise to the going
rate.
(BTW Remember - having stock is far more important than advertising a low
price!)

If You have pre-ordered the box with us, howabout taking a moment to zip us
an
affirmation of your physical info (shipping address, voice number, etc) You
can ad quantity at this time - postage remains at the low low low $4.

(I was so excited that the boxes arrived that I may have misled you with the
statement above - it should say THE FIRST BATCH OF TRS Shoe Box has been
received. We will not be filling all orders absolutely immediately, but very
shortly as additional shipments arrive   from other sources.)

The VOX posters are in next week also. Apparently limited to 50 in the entire
US. We will have more than our share of these and the price will be $14.99.
If
you've seen the cover of VOX this month, you will realize just how awsome
this
poster is!

-Maura

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE