Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NAFTA TWW Bonus!

From: allan.balliett@his.com (Allan Balliett)
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1993 08:12:39
Subject: NAFTA TWW Bonus!
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

ATTN KATE FANS!!!

To add a modicum of support to big Al Gore's contention that NAFTA is good
for
all of us - even the unemployed, INTERGALACTIC GARAGE is offering the
following pre-NAFTA rejection sale!

Answering the question Ross will ask Al this evening on Larry King:

What if the border were open between the US and CANADA?

Intergalactic says : Well then the Canadian re-Issue TWW could be sold for
$120 + p&h to persons who order it for delivery via UPS in the United States.

So Why Wait!

Starting today and for the next TWO WEEKS, IGG will offer TWW Canadian
RE-issue Box (BRAND NEW!!!) for $120 US + $4 p&h if shipped to a US UPS
address.

Caveats
Considering what we have learned recently about the Canadian economy, all
supplies are definitely limited.  We have a direct supply of this Kate piece,
but we can't hope to have stock on-hand to meet the voracious demands of both
first time buyers (aww...sure you don't want the lucious JPN version?) and
KATE COMPLETE - ists (Bless you, each and everyone!!) with our on hand
supplies. For this reason, please allow 2-wks for delivery knowing that most
orders will be filled the same day.

OK?

Looking forward to hearing from you

-Maura

INTERGALACTIC GARAGE
POB 3047
Shepherdstown, WV
25443
(304) 876-6818
(304) 876-9414 FAX
best Email = igg@his.com

PS We still have a couple of the cool TRS UK-DJ 3-trk samplers on hand. The
current price is $45. Only 200 exist. MoP UK-DJ in special PC sb in stock
shortly. Get on the waiting list!

PPS New TORI Full length CD in stock next week!!!!!
    TORI Sheet Music in stock now! (Great framed!!)
    TORI Precious Things #1 Still in Stock

For FULL KATE LIST via email:

mail igg@his.com SUBJECT: kate-list
in the body of the mail SUBSCRIBE <Your email address> <Your Name>