Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate Doesn't Suck....

From: greg@deming.eng.ufl.edu (Greg O'Rear)
Date: 9 Nov 1993 18:39:30 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate Doesn't Suck....
To: rec-music-gaffa@bikini.cis.ufl.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU writes:
>  Someone said that her decline started around Experiment IV. This is also the
>same person who said Candle in the Wind was a good song.
Well, I said it too, about her decline beginning around "Experiment IV", but
I don't think "Candle in the Wind" is a bad song.  I prefer Elton's
performance to Kate's (I hated her "Rocket Man" too).

I like some songs on "The Sensual World", and I like the album better than
"The Red Shoes".  She might not suck, but she's lost her deity-hood, IMHO.