Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT items for sale, pt. 3

From: Kathy <ICJPS@asuvm.inre.asu.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 1993 18:13:27 -0700 (MST)
Subject: KT items for sale, pt. 3
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hmm, my posting on the information regarding C-Side's 12 page catalog of
KT items went through on the net OK, but my message came through a bit
jumbled up and missing the address and how to get the catalog on the
mailing list version.

Well, if this was an edit due to rules about that sort of thing, then I
will simply say to anyone out there to e-mail me if you are interested in
obtaining a catalog, and I will e-mail the information and address back to
you.

Kathy