Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-44 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Over the Rhine

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (the horizon you run to)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 93 18:41:34 EST
Subject: Re: Over the Rhine
To: broohaha@cegt201.bradley.edu, love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

broohaha@cegt201.bradley.edu (Alden Arzaga) sez:
>I'm wondering if anybody out there has enjoyed listening
>to Over The Rhine's _Patience_ CD.

i purchased the cd in a used bin only because the jewel booklet looked
interesting (i liked the layout and the feel of it). turned out to be a
very good gut feel reaction as well, though i'd say that over the rhine
reminds me more of the innocence mission rather than sarah mclachlan.
it's very nice, mellow, acoustic pop album that is vaguely autumn-like
and very listenable. recommended.

_O_ woj@remus.rutgers.edu            /\             co-ed naked usenet