Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

This Woman's Live Work

From: Nancy Novotny <nikki@gibbs.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 18:06:35 +0500 (EST)
Subject: This Woman's Live Work
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Lurker crawls out of the woodwork to meekly ask a question:   :-)

I know the "This Woman's Live Work" bootleg has been discussed here in
recent weeks, but I didn't save the information.  I guess I never thought
I'd see it in a store.  I saw it in a store!  Refresh my memory--what is
the quality of the recording, etc.?  (I have no doubt that the performances
captured therein are divine.)  Is $30 buckaroos a fair price?

Would appreciate folks' opinions on this disc.  Thanks!!!

BTW: November 2 finally arrived . . . and doesn't it feel grand.

Best--- Nancy N