Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Brian Eno Box sets 1 & 2

From: silo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 93 05:29:45 EST
Subject: Brian Eno Box sets 1 & 2
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "silo" <silo@aol.com>

Just got a postcard from Opal Information. It states the following:

Brian Eno Box Sets I & II

Solo; collaborations; soundtracks; ambient.

The essential,definitive collectons, SBM (tm) remastered.

3 CDs of Instrumental, booklet essay by David Toop

3 CDs of Vocal, booklet essay by Paul Morley.

Release 8 Nov 1993 date.

Anyone have any additional information like track listings, etc.
I have a feeling this is just another "More Blank than Frank",
or "Desert Island Collection", just more.  Since I already own
just about anything by BE, I was wondering if I should be looking
for this or not.

--Mike Knight
silo@aol.com