Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe items for sale

From: elliott@bart.b11.ingr.com (Jeff Elliott)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 93 9:32:14 CST
Subject: KaTe items for sale
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

With the arrival of "The Red Shoes", I've been cleaning out the closet to make
room for more KaTe stuff :)   This is what I've got for sale -- I have no
idea what most of it is worth, so make a bid!

CDs
===
"The Dreaming"

"The Whole Story"

"Aspects Of The Sensual World" (EP)
	Tracks: The Sensual World (LP version); The Sensual World
		(Instrumental); and 3 non-album tracks: Be Kind To My Mistakes;
		I'm Still Waiting; Ken.

"Love And Anger" (CD single)
	Tracks: Love And Anger; and 3 non-album tracks: Ken; The Confrontation;
		One Last Look Around The House Before We Go...

Videos
======
Kate Bush Live At Hammersmith Odeon (EMI Video E5-1632)
	52 minute concert from May 13, 1979.  Tracks: Moving; Them Heavy
	People; Violin; Strange Phenomena; Hammer Horror; Don't Push Your
	Foot On The Heartache (sic); Wow; Feel It; Kite; James And The
	Cold Gun; Oh England, My Lionheart; Wuthering Heights.

Kate Bush, The Sensual World: The Videos (CMV 2VS-49034)
	16 minutes of videos interspersed with interview clips.  Tracks:
	Love And Anger; The Sensual World; This Woman's Work.

Both videos are NTSC-format VHS Hi-Fi stereo tapes and have been played twice.

Vinyl
=====
Kate Bush, Cloudbusting 12" (EMI 12KB 2) with picture sleeve
	Tracks: Cloudbusting (The Organon Re-mix); Burning Bridge;
		My Lagan Love.

Kate Bush, Cloudbusting 7" (EMI KB 2) with picture sleeve
	Tracks: Cloudbusting; Burning Bridge

Kate Bush, Running Up That Hill 7" (EMI America B-8285) with picture sleeve
	Tracks: Running Up That Hill; Under The Ivy

Books & Magazines
Kevin Cann & Sean Mayes, "Kate Bush: A Visual Documentary" (Omnibus Press)
	96 pp. of pictures (color & B/W) and text.

March/April 1990 issue of "Option - Music Alternatives" magazine.  Contains
a 6 page interview of Kate Bush.

Homeground issues 40,41,43.

 Jeff Elliott                           Internet:  elliott@bart.b11.ingr.com
 Software Consultant                    UUCP Mail: uunet!ingr!elliott
 Intergraph Corporation - Huntsville, AL 35894