Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: RbG US Video Coments

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1993 13:33:08 GMT
Subject: Re: RbG US Video Coments
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <9311011427.AA04718@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.Arizona.EDU>,
arg@kilimanjaro.opt-sci.arizona.EDU (Alex Gibbs) writes:
> I like to make my own initial observations about art, if it's not very
> difficult to do so, before reading someone elses.  Having said that,
> here are some of my own observations and/or ponderings:
>
> In making the RbG US video she is being a rubberband girl and not
> resisting the "wind".  The existence of the video fits the song.

Presumably, the existance of this new video means that RbG is being
released officially by Columbia as a single in the US? Anybody got
release dates/cat numbers/track listings? Or is it just to promote the
album?

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK. (+44 31 650 5978)