Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

HOMEGROUND 49 OUT!

From: P D Fitzgerald-Morris <s0pdfm@assam.exnet.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 07:58:34 GMT
Subject: HOMEGROUND 49 OUT!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello Friends,

We are sending out issue 49 today. UK subscribers should have it by
Saturday, Euroipean and US subscribers by Tuesday next, and Australian
subscribers toward the end of next week.

The issue contains all the recent news from many parts of the world on
the album and singles, and there are details of the next UK single
due on 15th November.

Of course we feature reviews of the album by Dave, Krys, and myself.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
H  Peter FitzGerald-Morris       H     H   GGGGGGG     "Have       H
H  direct from                   H     H   G            the walls  H
H  HOMEGROUND TOWERS             HHHHHHH   G    GG      got        H
H  now via                       H     H   G     G      ears       H
H  s0pdfm@exnet.co.uk            H     H   GGGGGGG      here...?"  H
H                                                                  H
H         HOMEGROUND - THE INTERNATIONAL KATE BUSH FANZINE         H
H            PO Box 176 Orpington BR5 3NA Kent England             H
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH