Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Release of Red Shoes delayed ??

From: SYSTEM@imr00.me.lsu.edu (Alaric S. Haag)
Date: 27 Oct 1993 19:37:40 GMT
Subject: Re: Release of Red Shoes delayed ??
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <930627090610@ibm3090.bham.ac.uk> DOVERAL@ibm3090.bham.ac.uk writes:

> 'The Red Shoes' is being delayed from 2 November to an unspecified date when
> Kate has OKd the video for simultaneous release.  The record company are
> reportedly going ape but Kate is insisting on the delay.  Have I missed some-
> thing on r.m.g. or is this rumour without foundation.  Any updates gratefully
> received, thanks,  Adrian.
>
> --- Adrian Dover ---            The University of Birmingham, UK
> a.l.dover@bham.ac.uk            ---  usual disclaimers apply ---

My local CD store claims the release date is now Nov. 18, but
that's here in the "booming" metropolis of Baton Rouge!

----
[ Alaric S. Haag, Research Associate                 mehaag@sn01.sncc.lsu.edu ]
[ Louisiana State University, Mech. Engr. Dept.       Facts:   (504) 388-5990 ]
[ Baton Rouge, LA 70803                            Opinions:   (504) 388-5897 ]
================== This disclaimer intentionally left blank ===================