Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

misc kate murmurings

From: "lisakarn@earlham.edu"@EARLHAM.EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1993 00:31 EST
Subject: misc kate murmurings
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: lisakarn@earlham.edu
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 93 00:31:38 -500

Does the presence of "Rubberband Girl", "Eat the Music" 12",
and "Candle in the Wind" Mean I'll have to shellout for
_another_ box set in a few years?  I think I'll have to
sell all my CD singles and CD imports to fund to putative
purchase... since until them I'll be buying shortplaying
singles CD's as quickly as I can lay my hands on $$.
I'm really excited about _Red Shoes_, and counting the days until
Nov 2.
By the way, a long time ago I asked who or what _gaffa_
was, and since I missed people's kind replies (and\or the
FAQ) could someone please enlighten me?
-LisaKarn