Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW box set

From: WATSON2@AppleLink.Apple.com (Allen Watson III)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 16:07:08 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW box set
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gallant.apple.com

In article <9310220959.AA13682@tid.es>, jlopez@tid.es (Javier Lopez
Escamez) wrote:

> Can anyone tell me about the contents of TWW box set?.
> Does it have any new material or just previously recorded
> material?.
> I would also like to know if the box set is currently
> available in other countries. I cannot find it in Spain.

-This Woman's Work- contains all the albums plus two CDs or LPs of
non-album material--B sides and alternative mixes.  For collectors who
already have all the albums, the question is whether it is worth it to get
the non-album material on CD (it was for me).

>From what I've been reading on rec.music.gaffa, the box set is being
reissued in some parts of the world, such as Canada. You might try ordering
it from a Canadian record shop. I've gotten good service from THE CD BAR.
You can contact them via email at cdbar@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca or
  325A Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 1R7, Canada
  Phone - (416) 977-6863     Fax - (416) 977-6865

Buena suerte en su buscando.
- Allen

+-----------------------------+     "Queremos genios en vida..."