Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sarah (was re: Why Not Curve)

From: ag869@Freenet.carleton.ca (Rick Pali)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1993 01:07:32 GMT
Subject: Re: Sarah (was re: Why Not Curve)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@freenet.carleton.ca

>   Sarah is a really nice person. We caught her last tour twice in the
>same venue, the first and last legs of the tour. The show was general
>admission and we managed to get the same seats. After a few opening
>songs she looked at us and said "It's nice to see so many familier
>faces." We managed to meet her after the show. She recognized us.
>I asked if she really meant us, and she replied that she did.
>She's a real sweetheart and her band is amazing.

Wow, she sounds really nice. I'd love the opportunity to talk to her.
Sheesh, she's a year younger than I am and a fine musician already. Some
people have it all right. Suffice to say that I'm even less able to accept
the wait for her show up here in December... :-)

Rick.
PGP public key available upon request...