Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: TWW box set

From: WATSON2@AppleLink.Apple.com (Allen Watson III)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1993 18:01:47 GMT
Subject: Re: TWW box set
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@gallant.apple.com

In article <9310220959.AA13682@tid.es>, jlopez@tid.es (Javier Lopez
Escamez) wrote:

> Can anyone tell me about the contents of TWW box set?.
> Does it have any new material or just previously recorded
> material?.
> I would also like to know if the box set is currently
> available in other countries. I cannot find it in Spain.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Javier.

The box set contains all the albums plus two additional LPs or CDs of songs
that did not appear on any albums.  All the material has been previously
released, either on albums or as singles.

For someone who already has all the albums, the box set is a very expensive
way to get the two discs of non-album material.  For me, it was worth it to
get some of the singles in CD form.

I've seen postings about a re-release of the box set in Canada.  You might
try a Canadian dealer that ships overseas, such as THE CD BAR. You can
contact them via Internet - cdbar@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca - or
  325A Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 1R7, Canada
  Phone - (416) 977-6863     Fax - (416) 977-6865

Buena suerte en su buscando.

+-----------------------------+     "Queremos genios en vida..."