Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Those other Sarah McLachlan CD5s; my fave music store

From: Mark Susskind <susskind@west.darkside.COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 93 09:17:40 PDT
Subject: Those other Sarah McLachlan CD5s; my fave music store
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.berkeley.EDU
Comments: Feed the people starve a cold

susskind@west.darkside.COM (Mark Susskind) writes:

> Just a follow up to my note from earlier this week.
Just a correction to my note from last week.

> J & R Music World, 33 Park Row, New York, NY (near downtown Broadway),
> ..., thus making room in the anchor
> store at 33 Park Row for more music.

Ugh!  I typed the wrong address for the 'anchor store'.  It really is
23 Park Row.  It's not very far from the Manhattan side of the Brooklyn
Bridge, and one would even pass my school on the way, Pace University.

I know, I know!  You don't really care to know about my life; I don't
have much of one anyway. =)

I didn't get to see any of the Kate videos from The Red Shoes yet.  I
guess I will have to wait until she releases The Red Shoes video album.

What's the title of the Sarah album? _Fumbling Toward Ecstasy_? She would
be breaking her single-word album-title streak. :)  I wonder if singles
will be released in the United States in advance of the album release.
I can wait.  Really I can. (*shuffle,shuffle*) (Where's that Canada mail-
order phone number. Ah!)

Happy Hugs!
Mark R. Susskind (Mr. MRS)